Your Warm Rain® bath fixture has been manufactured using state-of-the-art craftsmanship and materials. With proper attention and care, your fixture will reliably serve your needs well into the future. Cleaning and maintaining your Warm Rain® units is relatively easy. Warm water and a mild liquid detergent applied with a soft, non-abrasive cloth is usually adequate. You may also use Commercial Cleaners such as: Green Works, Natural Bathroom Cleaners, Scrubbing Bubbles, Tilex, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge or similar cleaners. You may also use “after shower products” such as: Arm & Hammer Clean Shower or Tilex Fresh Shower or similar products on a daily basis. Read the labels of all cleaners carefully insuring their suitability for gel-coat or acrylic finishes. Avoid any abrasive cleaning agents. Periodically, 1-2 times a year, a thorough cleaning and application of a high grade automotive or boat wax on the sidewalls (DO NOT WAX FLOOR OF UNIT) can be used to restore your unit’s original luster.
Use of suction cup bath accessories is not recommended. If they are used, removal after each use is required to eliminate damage to your unit
The Warm Rain® bath fixture you have purchased is a high quality hand crafted product. With proper care, it will last as long as your home, providing you with comfort and luxury it was designed to give.
Swirlpool® Cleaning Instructions
The Warm Rain® Swirlpool® should be cleaned once a month
- Fill the Swirlpool® with hot water until water level is above the jets
- Add 2 teaspoons of a low-foaming dish detergent such as Cascade or Calgonite
- Start Swirlpool® and let run for 12 – 15 minutes
- Drain the tub completely and refill with cold water
- Operate the Swirlpool® for about 8 – 10 minutes and drain. Your Swirlpool® bath is now flushed and ready for use